Our most feel-good farmers market is back but in a slightly different way of shopping.
For the next month, the Veggie Park Farmers Market will be online!
The Veggie Park Farmers Market is designed to increase social and economic access to our community’s most healthy foods for community members of all income levels. Of course, the market is open to all!
FARMERS/PRODUCERS – Here’s how to sell on this market…
So how do you shop?
- Create an account (click here) or sign in (click here).
- Any time between 8am Sunday and 8pm Tuesday, place your orders by clicking on “The Market” in the menu at the top of this page.
- Scroll up & down the page to select any of the Family Veggie Boxes for sale. Each farmer will have a few to choose from with their price.
- Your shopping cart is visable at the top left of “The Market” page, click on the ‘proceed to checkout’ link.
- Review your order
- Select your payment:
- Click “Pay Now” to check out with your debit/credit card.
- Click “With EBT Pay Later” to use your EBT card.
Yes, we still double EBT/SNAP at the Veggie Park Market Online! Just select PAY WITH EBT in the check out and we will take your card at pickup.
- Pickup day is Thursday between 4:30pm-7pm. Come to St. Luke’s United Methodist Church
St. Luke’s United Methodist Church
309 Crawford Ave
Augusta, GA 30904
And YES! We double SNAP/EBT!
Here’s how: We double every dollar you want to spend. Spend $20 in the market? We charge you $10.
This food stamp doubling program is made possible by matching funds that we raise in partnership with Wholesome Wave Georgia. We have had the true pleasure of working with this highly respected nonprofit since 2012.
For More Information
For more information, contact our Market Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org